Wiki GTVHacker Wiki Blog GTVHacker Blog Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Google TV Devices » Logitech Revue » Revue Releases




Author Message
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 pm 
Offline
Android 1.0

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 am
Posts: 10
killer4110 wrote:
It didnt work for me............


Thanks for the feedback killer. Can you describe what you did and what happened?


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm 
Offline
1.5 Cupcake

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm
Posts: 80
Location: phx
GTV Device Owned: NSX-40GT1 (Internet TV)
killer4110 wrote:
It didnt work for me............

So far me neither--- cant seem to get past the recovery step... but mine is that one with the hdummi out video issue. :roll:


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:34 pm 
Offline
Android 1.0

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 am
Posts: 10
replaytv5000 wrote:
killer4110 wrote:
It didnt work for me............

So far me neither--- cant seem to get past the recovery step... but mine is that one with the hdummi out video issue. :roll:

Where are you getting stuck, it worked for me? When applying the update are you pressing the "OK" key or the "Enter" key?


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 pm 
Offline
Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 426
Location: New Jersey
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star
camcdonald1 wrote:
replaytv5000 wrote:
killer4110 wrote:
It didnt work for me............

So far me neither--- cant seem to get past the recovery step... but mine is that one with the hdummi out video issue. :roll:

Where are you getting stuck, it worked for me? When applying the update are you pressing the "OK" key or the "Enter" key?


the enter key is the only one that would work,im gonna try again and let you know what it said..........................

ok, i am at the part to apply sdcard:update.zip the ok button does nothing, im gonna hit enter

-- Install from USB drive...
Finding update package...
E:File /sdcard/update.zip not found or of the wrong type
Installation aborted.....

what next?

_________________
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 pm 
Offline
Android 1.0

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 am
Posts: 10
Quote:

the enter key is the only one that would work,im gonna try again and let you know what it said..........................

ok, i am at the part to apply sdcard:update.zip the ok button does nothing, im gonna hit enter

-- Install from USB drive...
Finding update package...
E:File /sdcard/update.zip not found or of the wrong type
Installation aborted.....

what next?


did you rename the file when you saved it to your SD card from "1b3a6b1aa9fd.mp-signed-ota_update-b55579.zip" to "update.zip"


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm 
Offline
Contributor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm
Posts: 426
Location: New Jersey
GTV Device Owned: Vizio Co-Star
camcdonald1 wrote:
Quote:

the enter key is the only one that would work,im gonna try again and let you know what it said..........................

ok, i am at the part to apply sdcard:update.zip the ok button does nothing, im gonna hit enter

-- Install from USB drive...
Finding update package...
E:File /sdcard/update.zip not found or of the wrong type
Installation aborted.....

what next?


did you rename the file when you saved it to your SD card from "1b3a6b1aa9fd.mp-signed-ota_update-b55579.zip" to "update.zip"


Do i rename it to just update.zip, or must i have 1b3a6b1aa9fd.mp-signed-ota_update-b55579 included?

_________________
Logitech Revue
Sony NSZ-GS7
Vizio Co-Star
Hisense Pulse


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 pm 
Offline
1.6 Donut

Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:13 pm
Posts: 121
killer4110 wrote:
Do i rename it to just update.zip, or must i have 1b3a6b1aa9fd.mp-signed-ota_update-b55579 included?


Just to update.zip, then copy it over and you should be good to go - it worked here.


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:58 pm 
Offline
Android 1.0

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 24
Anybody have any impressions? I would love to see screenshots or a video.


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm 
Offline
Android 1.0

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 pm
Posts: 1
does it have all the apps that the orginal gtv has? (netflix, media player) any new apps


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm 
Offline
Android 1.0

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:21 pm
Posts: 2
Can I get some feedback on media player functionality? I had the revue before but media playback was buggy.


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 2 of 20 [ 196 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next




Board index » Google TV Devices » Logitech Revue » Revue Releases


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

SEOed